Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 8 April 2006

Da Vinci Code

I was so glad to hear that Dan Brown has won his court case. He was being sued for "stealing" the idea for his book, "The Da Vinci Code", but it was ruled that he hadn't stolen the idea and has paved the way for historical research to be used for other novels. I recently read "The Da Vinci Code" and I loved it. It is so well written with an intricate plot that is so easy to follow. While I was reading the book I visualised the character Bezu Fauche looking like the actor Jean Reno. I was delighted when I found out that he was really going to be playing him in the film. I cannot wait to see the film. It isn't the sort of film that I would normally go to the cinema to watch, but I think I will make an exception for this one (if I can find someone to go with).

No comments: