Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 30 April 2006

Dr Who, Sarah Jane Smith & K9

I managed to get away early from work yesterday, which meant that I got home just as Dr Who was starting, perfect timing. I enjoyed the episode with the return of Sarah Jane Smith and K-9, loved the banter between Sarah Jane and Rose, loved the fact that Micky is joining the Doctor and Rose, loved K-9's return and Micky's realisation that he is "the tin dog" of the current line-up, but I would like a return to the old format of 1/2 hour episodes making up a whole story over the course of a week or two, because they do seem to sort things out far too quicky each episode now. David Tenant is good as the Doctor, but not as good as Christopher Eccleston was. Overall, though, I approve and I'm sure that my mate Tim, a massive Dr Who fan, is happy, especially at the return of Sarah Jane Smith (Elisabeth Sladen), whome he has met personally.

No comments: