Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 18 April 2006

Hangover

Went out last night, didn't know if anyone would be out, but thought I'd go out anyway. Met a gorgeous guy I haven't seen for a while, Gareth, and his equally gorgeous new boyfriend, in Rupert Street. So chatted with them for a while. Also went to Comptons and Barcode. Barcode wasn't that good, lots of people but no one I knew. I had rather a lot to drink and only vaguely remember getting home. I didn't do my usual routine of having a large mug of tea and something to eat, I just went straight to bed and so woke up this morning with a bit of a hangover, not too bad though. Took some paracetamol and went back to bed for another hour or so.
Have to pop to Brent Cross later to collect my contact lense solutions and maybe have a look for something new to wear out, or some shoes. Or maybe I'll just go back to bed, am still tired.

No comments: