Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 5 April 2006

Happy Anniversary to ME

At 0700 this morning I will have been employed at my current location for 4 years!!! This is the longest I have ever worked in one place for this long. I normally get "itchy feet" after about a year, but it's an easy job on the whole and the money here is too good to move on, despite being treated like S**T by my employers. If the people I worked with weren't such a good laugh, well most of them anyway, then I would have gone ages ago, despite the wages. Thanks to the guys who have made working here worthwhile, if there is nothing good about a job it just isn't worth staying, but I've met some great people here. Shame they are all breeders!! And I do wish that Malcolm, Elliot and Rick weren't such horny f*****s.

No comments: