Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 13 April 2006

Busy, busy, busy.

I have actually had a couple of great days at work. Yesterday sped past so fast, I couldn't believe it, then I got to finish an hour early too. I finally got the training that I missed a couple of weeks back and the work was quite involved, though not difficult and I really enjoyed the day.
Today I got on with the same work and, although it didn't go as quickly as yesterday, it was still a quick day and I got to leave an hour early again. Fantastic.
I made the most of my extra hour to myself and went to the comic store and purchased my first lot of comics for nearly 3 weeks. I've missed a few titles,but was so glad to have something new to read, comic-wise that is. Ms Marvel #2 was fantastic, finding out that there is something that the Brood are scared of, excellent. DC's Battle For Bludhaven looks good, though I haven't read it as yet. And the Exiles is just getting better and better. The artwork in Moon Knight #1 is fantastic, I'm glad to say.
I can't wait to read the rest, I'm glad that I have 6 days off to do it in.

No comments: