Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 29 April 2006

If only I'd carried on gymnastics at school

The only sport I really took any interest in at school was gymnastics (partialy because I fancied the teacher, Mr Gibbs, who also taught rugby and was Welsh, nice accents), but I always wanted to be able to do somersaults. I wasn't particularly good at it, but was willing to persevere, unfortunately the teacher left and there was no one interested in teaching gymnastics after that so I didn't progress any further. Oh well. If I had continued I may have been as flexible as this guy, just look how impressed the guy in the background is! Or maybe he is just wishing his face was there? I do like gymnasts, it must be the muscular arms I think, and the chests, oh, and their flexibility!!. And a surprising amount of them are actually good looking too. Check them out, and if you get chatting, give them my number!
And, I love unusual, or funny names (for example we have a Mr Looney working at my workplace!) But I do like this guys name, totally innocent in his home country I'm sure but Ivan Ivankov brings a certain image to my mind (but then I am dirty!).

No comments: