Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 27 April 2006

Good night out

Had a great time last night, met up with Tim and we had a good time. There was one guy in Comptons who I thought was quite sexy, but he was totally rat-arsed, so I didn't pursue anything there. And there was one nice guy in Rupert Street, but he was with two friends and didn't seem to notice me. Other than that there wasn't that many horny guys about. It didn't matter though, as Tim and I always have a laugh. Had a bit of a hangover this morning and typically got a call on my mobile from my (frequently-absent mate) Lee, I wasn't impressed.
But I finally got up at about 12 noon and went into town to get my comics, including some Civil War issues (though they'd sold out of Fantastic Four already!), and Annihilation: Ronan (am loving Annihilation), the first issue of Ion (I love all things Green Lantern), Incredible Hulk (Planet Hulk is fantastic), and best of all the new A-Z Handbook. A good day for comics. Back to work tomorrow.

No comments: