Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 25 October 2006

Winter is coming...

Well I am now riddled with a cold and the heating isn't on in the flat, Kevin has said he will sort it out. It doesn't help that some of the windows in the living room are constantly open to get rid of the smell of the varnish that was put on the floor yesterday.
But at least my internet connection is sorted, after an hour-or-so of fiddling and installing a new hub (or something) and then realising that the old one wasn't working because the power cord had come out!! I would be embarrassed but am feeling too sorry for myself with my sniffles and headache. I need to be tended to by a big hunky man who will see to my every need. Any offers?

1 comment:

gab said...

Al its Mike , I can send NC over if you like he's working not far away !!

on second thoughts think i'll send ....................monkey !!!

hahaha hope your better soon