Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 9 October 2006

Request for help

I have been trying to find one of my favorite comedy clips but cannot seem to get it anywhere. I have checked the web, but can't seem to find the one I want.
I am looking for a clip from the Australian comedy sketch show Full Frontal in which a romantic novelist goes to a police station to report a robbery, it is hilarious.
The show used to be aired late on a Friday or Saturday night here in the UK, probably on Channel 4 or BBC2 and my former house-mate and good friend Alexis and I had come back from a night out on the piss and watched a tape of a program he had taped. The episode showing this clip had been recorded as well and we sat watchig it and thought it was hilarious. I really want to find this clip to show everyone and we don't know anyone else who has seen it (except those subjected to it when they visit Alexis, who I believe still has the tape).

If you can help, please let me know.

3 comments:

gab said...

have u looked on you tube?

Alex said...

Yeah, they have other clips from the series but not the one I want. But will keep looking, you never know when someone will put a clip on there.

gab said...

yes true could be added

or putfile is another site thats similar