Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 5 October 2006

Glad to be at work

After hating my last 2 working shift, it seems strange, but I am actually glad to be back at work today. I really hate being at "home" at the moment for various reasons.

The main thing at the moment is the fact that the builder is still working on the kitchen. We haven't had a useable kitchen for 5 weeks now (it was only meant to be 1 week!). This means that I am very limited in what I can prepare to eat at home, basically I'm left with microwave meals and sandwiches!

On top of that I hate sharing the bathroom with guys who piss on the toilet seat (or worse, the floor) and do not clearing it up.

Also, I am constantly finding the toilet unflushed, luckily, I guess, that it is only with piss!

And thirdly, in the bathroom, my flatmates seen to prefer the drip-dry method when exitting the shower as I keep finding puddles on the floor. Unfortunately, with the poor lighting in the bathroom, I often only find the puddles by stepping in them, so I've taken to putting shoes on to go to the loo!!!!!

All my flatmates smoke and they never empty the ashtrays, but still insist on using a fresh one every time they sit down.

The door into the pub is at the bottom of the stairs outside my room, and is constantly being banged shut which reverberates through the walls of my room.

My landlord also loves to shout to get my attention, or to call the builders, which really annoys me. I am not a dog and I don't respond to being shouted for!!!

I think I am going to have to look for another place to live, it is just getting too stressful as all these things are constantly grating on me.

1 comment:

Minge said...

Go and live with Gabby. She's fabulous.