Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 5 October 2006

Little Miss Revenge?

As I've said before that I love the Mr Men books. Well, there are some new books coming out as limited editions and they look good. I can see them being collectors items. Little Miss Stella tells the story of a fashion designer (Stella McCartney), then there is Mr Moneybags (Paul McCartney) and Little Miss Alimony (Heather Mills), ooohh bitchy!! Also they have Little Miss All Nighter (Kate Moss) and Little Miss Moss's Mate (Sadie Frost), Mr Moan (Chris Martin) and Little Miss Mutton (Madonna). I've been thinking what others they could have if theydecided to do more "real" Mr Men and Little Miss.

Of course there would be:

Little Miss Princess (Kylie),
Mr Self-Destruct (George Michael),
Little Miss Look-at-me (Paris Hilton),
Little Miss Skinny-Bitch (Nicole Ritchie),
Mr Mooner (Joey Barton),
Mr Molester (Gary Glitter),
Mr Bollocks (Wayne Rooney),
Mr Tattoo (David Beckham),
Mr Lanky (Peter Crouch),
Mr ex-Nazi (Pope Benedict XVI),
and
Mr Inappropriate (Congressman Mark Foley).

If anyone has any other good ones let me know.

2 comments:

gab said...

MR AL COHOLIC......???

Alex said...

Who would that be? Mike?