Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 28 October 2006

Latest news from the "Flat From Hell"

I was told yesterday that I will have to stay in a hotel next Monday (6th Nov) as the film crew for "The Bourne Ultimatum" will be storing their camera equipment in the flat overnight and will have a security company on site overnight (they must think that we are going to steal the film or something). I am not too happy as it is disruption I could do without on a working day. The hotel is being paid for, but I am really getting p****d off with all of the disruption in my "home" life at the moment. I just want a nice, warm, tidy, smoke-free flat to come home to at the end of a working shift! Is that too much to ask?

4 comments:

Minge said...

Not too much to ask for at all. Ask Matt Damon to provide something for you. Preferably, his cock or arse.

Can't Torchwood film in your home?

John Barrowman has a lovely body and a lovely cock. I get a lot of traffic on my blog - people wondering if he's been circumcised or not.

See if, because of this comment, you get a lot of people looking for info on Matt Damon's cock.

Alex said...

I wil endeavour to research every inch of Matt Domon, purely for the sake of his fans, of course!!

And John Barrowman too, obviously!

Minge said...

Let us know how you get on!

Alex said...

Filming is on Monday and Tuesday, unfortunately I am working during the day, so I won't have much change to get my hands on Matt, though will still give it a go.