Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 28 October 2006

The mouse catcher does it again

Once again my skills at mouse catching came in handy when a little bugger took up residence in the boot of one of my female work colleagues this morning. I had to go into the female changing room to recover the boot and then extract the mouse. The only way I could do this was to shake it out, which I did into the mens toilet. The poor thing! I then scooped it up in a coffee cup, which it also didn't like and the placed it in the trash compactor. I really hate doing that the the cute little buggers but I have nowhere else to put them, where they won't escape back into the building. I would live to take them home, but have no time (or the inclination, I guess) to look after them.

1 comment:

Minge said...

You could have had a V moment and eaten it.