Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 15 October 2006

I am getting close to breaking point

This flat is really getting on my nerves all the time now. I really hate living here, I think I am gonna have to look for somewhere else to live, but I'm gonna find that difficult as I can't really afford a deposit on a new place at the moment!

The thing that has me wound up this week is this:
An envelope of money has gone missing from my landlord's safe in the basement, silly bastard left it unlocked so he tells me! The chef, who he gave 1 month to leave last week told him that I had been in his office and he should watch me.
I HAD been in his office, which is always open, because I had been using the washing machine (which is in the basement) and found a pound coin. Kevin, the landlord is always leaving coins all over the place so I put it on his desk.
Now, Kevin says he didn't think that I would steal from him, but he has to have some doubts I guess. I know I would. I just feel like I'm not trusted any more, and I can't leave anything lying around now as I don't have a lock on my door.
And, I just want to fucking hit the twat of a chef who I have done nothing but help since he came here. I was even giving him advice on how to get into security as he said he was sick of cheffing!! And as per his request, said nothing to Kevin about him wanting to leave. The cunt!

On top of it all, the door to the basement is now locked and I don't know the code for the digi-lock, so I can't do my washing without a chaperone! Fucking ridiculous. I'm sure that Kevin would give me the code if I asked, but I shouldn't have to!

I'm a good person, why can't I just have a nice flat with good flat mates! AAARRRGGGHHHH!

1 comment:

gab said...

thats pathetic u cant do your washing without someone with u!

id leave asap