Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 2 October 2006

The agony is nearly over.

I have just finished 2 night shifts with one of the most annoying people I have ever met! 2 nights of 12 hours working with a man who just DOES NOT SHUT THE F**K UP!!!! I knew he was annoying and had some of my colleagues taking the p**s because they knew I would be working with him, on my own for 2 nights. But after the first half an hour of the first of the 2 shifts I was ready to kill the twat! I sent a polite email to my boss requesting that, if at all possible, I never work with him again. EVER!!!!
I know this request isn't going to be possible unfortunately.
He has done my head in!
Apart from not stopping talking, he goes over and over the same point, for hours on end. He even continued on the second night about something he was going on about on the first night!
On top of that, he doesn't listen to anything you tell him. And, even when he acknowledges what you've said to him, he ignores it and does what he wants, or was going to do, anyway!
It is just SO frustrating.
I just end up being really rude and ignoring everything he says, which isn't good when you are meant to be working WITH someone.

Thank god it is nearly over. I have, let me just check, 1 hr and 54 minutes left (at most) before I can go home and relax for 4 days! I'll need that long to recover from the trauma!

I feel sorry for the people on his normal shift, I really do.

7 comments:

Minge said...

You should have shoved something in his mouth!

;)

gab said...

I know who it is the bearded DJ

Minge said...

Gab, how do you know this man?

Lovers?

gab said...

that wasnt me that was mike!

Alex said...

I knew Mike would guess who it was.

Minge said...

I'm in the dark here.

Alex said...

Believe me, you don't want to know him.