Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 26 October 2006

Torchwood....the verdict

In brief....I hope it gets better.

In the longform... I watched the first two epsiodes of Torchwood earlier and I wasn't particularly impressed. They were okay, but a bit predictable and, dare I say it, a bit dull! It had some good ideas in it and I can see potential, so I just hope that it matures with age. I really want it to be good, so I have my fingers crossed, at the moment, hoping I like the rest of the series. And hoping that the Sarah Jane Adventures has a better start to its series (as I have to like that, cos a friend of mine is working on it).
I do like Cap'n Jack and the mysteries therein, John Barrowman is quite sexy and the perfect man to play this character. He came across as a bit of a Grissom / Horatio charcter and it did seem a bit CSI-inspired, not necessarily a bad thing.
And I WANT some of the spray that Owen Harper used to pull that girl AND her (straight) boyfriend, how good would that be?
I hope that the whole series isn't set in Cardiff though, I would like to see them travel a bit. But even if they travel out of Cardiff City centre it would help. (Sorry to all in Cardiff if this offends you!)

No comments: