Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 22 August 2006

Wireless (or not)

OK. Yesterday my landlord promised me that the wireless connection for the pub would be in place today. I am at work at the moment and so don't know if it has, but I'm not going to hold my breath, as BT have messed him around before. I shall find out for certain when I get home in about an hour.
I am looking forward to my weekend off as my sister is coming over to the pub with the kids, possibly with my other sister and her daughter too. Should be good. We are planning to have lunch at the pub and then I was gonna show them where I work. It will be really nice to see them, and nice to have them come to me for a change too (I normally only se them when I go home for Christmas). They are coming over in the early afternoon, I don't know how long they are staying but if they leave early, I can always go out afterwards. Then I still have 4 days off, so if I don't go out I can go out on the Monday (cheap drinks). Sounds good to me.

3 comments:

gab said...

hope you had a good time with your sisters

did they think mike was mad?!

Alex said...

Thanks Gab! They didn't really get to meet Mike he was on the way out of the door as we came in. But they could tell that Hugh, who signed them in, was a bit lazy!!

gab said...

ahh thats a shame-nice pics btw!