Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 31 August 2006

TV star in the making

I went into Soho this afternoon to get my comics, as usual on a Thursday, but I forgot that we had a bank holiday this week and so I can't get them until tomorrow. This was very annoying, because they had them delivered today, but "aren't allowed" to sell them until tomorrow!?!? Wierd!!
I got a sandwich from Benjies and sat in Soho Square reading this weeks issue of Boyz mag. While I was sat there I was approached by a woman and a camera crew asking questions about dating (not my best subject!) but I thought "what the hell!" I made some unremarkable comments, such as my ideal date being with Lawrence Dalaglio. I don't even know what the program was, so I can't tell you when or where (or even if) you can see me on the telly! Her microphone had a "ONE" symbol on it so it could be BBC1's new "The One Show", but I can't be sure. Let me know if you see me.

No comments: