Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 17 August 2006

What a shitty night

I'm not in the best of moods tonight. I am tired, I've got old contact lenses in because my new ones never turned up after being sent to my old address, I spent 2 hours tyring to get my new laptop set up for wireless internet use without success, I got an unsolicited letter from the T&G WU union (of which I am not a member and do not know how they got my address!), and then I came into work and had to put up with two guys who love the sound of their own voices.
So, I am just trying to keep to myself and biding my time until it is time to go home. I'm nearly halfway through, so it seems to be working so far.
At least I can get comics when I get up this afternoon. And I may even go out for a good few drinks tonight. Now that sounds like a good idea. I'm off until Monday morning so I may even go out on Saturday too!

No comments: