Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 20 August 2006

Not well......

I just couldn't get to sleep last night as my stomach was feeling bloated and something just didn't feel right. I decided to go tot the toilet at about 02:00 this morning and I'm glad I did. As I got threre I threw up three times, obviously something I ate didn't agree with me. But I felt like crap after that and couldn't get comfortable in bed, so I didn't manage to sleep for more than about 20 minutes at a time. I have only just got out of bed as it is, god knows how I'm gonna sleep tonight!! AND I have work in the morning. Oh well, can't be helped I guess.
So am gonna try and get everything sorted on the new laptop today if I can. Have started transferring across my saved pictures from the old one (I didn't realise just how many I had!!).
It's been a bit of a pain as I have to rely on other people's wireless connection at the moment as my landlord has yet to sort out ours (was meant to be in by 14th August!), but it's only normally weekends and late nights that I can't get on at the moment. THe first time I did manage to get logged on wirelessly I had 100 emails to go through, which took the whole bloody day to wade through. Am all caught up now though. Just hope that work isn't too bad tomorrow and I can get SOME sleep tonight!!

No comments: