Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 29 March 2006

Not happy

Work is getting me down again. Have had to come into work for a "Contractually Obligated Day" or COD for short, ironic if you know what COD means in theatre circles! Basically we have to do 2 extra days a month to make up out contracted hours! The only available date for me was today for my second one, which is a bit of a pisser as I was off for the last two days and am off tomorrow too, so it has split up my rest time. I was meant to be working with my boss, learning a new (for me) procedure but as the staffing managers can't do their job properly I have had to come to a building that I haven't worked in for over a year to cover a position I don't normally do. Not happy at all, especially as I was meant to be finishing early and now I can't.
I am now sat in the control room bored out of my head and I don't even have a news station to watch as they have no television in here! I suppose it should make me feel lucky to be in the job I do most of the time, but to be honest it doesn't. Getting to dislike this place more and more, but can't find a job to match the pay I get here! Catch 22 situation.

Anyway, that is my moan over for the day, just had to get it off my chest.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Bless you Jinko, that ray of sunlight has warmed my heart. Thank you.