Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 7 March 2006

How to cure a hangover

Well it's six in the afternoon and I've not long been out of bed. I was out last night and had rather a lot to drink. I don't actually remember getting home! To stop myself having to cope with the hangover I just stayed in bed, sleeping on and off until I knew I was over the worst. Shame it wasted most of the day. Oh well.

I had a really good night, even though none of my mates were out. Got talking to quite a few people and everyone seemed to be in a really fun mood. It was great. Spent most of the night in Barcode and when that closed I went to 79CXR (despite promising myself I wouldn't go back there), I just didn't want to come back home yet. I don't remember much after that, except trying to catch the eye of a really cute guy on the night bus home. No luck there though.

Watching Home & Away at the moment, it's a jolly episode as Flynn has only 3 months to live, never liked him anyway since he changed from the gorgeous actor who played him originally (Martin Dingle-Wall) to the current one.

Looking forward to CSI & Prison Break tonight too.

No comments: