Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 15 March 2006

CSI last night

2 Fantastic episodes of CSI & CSI: Miami last night.
CSI was the first part of a two-parter (bet I miss next weeks for some reason), with a police officer being shot, during a car chase and gun battle, possibly by one of his colleagues.
CSI: Miami was about a bank raid during a tsunami, which was also really good.

The only criticism I would have would be in CSI, George Eads has grown an aweful moustache, really doesn't suit him (must have been for a film or something), really horrid.
And with CSI: Miami, the tidal wave graphics were dissapointing, but neither of these spoiled my viewing much.
Was too tired to watch the repeat of Prison Break, though I really wanted to.

Can't wait until 19:00 tomorrow as I will have then finished my 7 day shifts in a row and I can have a rest. Well, I will be going out the next night, Friday, as it is St Patrick's Day and it should be really busy. Will have to pursuade my mates to come out too. Shall have to find myself a nice Irish guy to help celebrate in some way, just to do my bit for international relations obviously.

I will let you know how my "diplomatic" mission goes.

No comments: