Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 5 March 2006

Initial thoughts


Good Morning World and welcome to my new BLOG, the Hamsters' Wheel.

The Hamster is me (a story I will reveal sometime) and the Wheel is my mind, or what passes for it latelly!!
Hopefully I will get some structure to this blog soon, but stick with me for the time being.
I am going to try to post every day, and talk about a variety of subjects that interest me, which will become evident as time passes, but I think the selection of images here over time will give you a fair idea.

It is only just Sunday morning now and work is very slow (on the night shift at the moment), but Red Sonja is on BBC1, so at least we have something to laugh at, and I love fantsy even when the acting isn't so good (much like "Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D." last night, with the acting legend that is David Hasslehoff himself [how does he not have an Oscar?, and more importantly, how did I ever fancy him in "Knight Rider" ?!?!?!?! A shameful admission, please do not hate me])

Looking forward to "Invasion" tommorow with my man of the moment, Eddie Cibrian. When I saew the trailer for this series, I thought, "Well, it looks OK, and it has Eddie Cibrian in it, so I'll give it a go."
I was pleasently surprised that Eddie can actually act, (I think "Sunset Beach" must've held him back!), but the best scenes are still when he gets his top off.
And we also have "Starship Troopers 2", which I have yet to see. So, at least if work is slow again, we won't be too bored [well at least up until midnight!].

Am enjoying the choices on television at the moment, it makes a nice change to have alternatives to "Reality" TV. But what with "Killer Instinct" (with the lovely Johnny Messner), "CSI" (with George Eads), "CSI: Miami", "CSI: New York", "Desperate Housewives" (though not as good as the first series), "Supernatural" (Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki), and the wonderful "Prison Break" (with Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell and Amaury Nolasco), I'm spoilt for choice. "Monk" is funny too.
Oh, and how can I forget my daily dose of "Home & Away" with nice men too numerous to mention (well maybe 4), OK I will name them Kip Gamblin, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Furze and newcomer Paul O'Brien, I love it.


After my Sunday night shift I then have the luxury of 4 days off, the first night of which will be spent enjoying cheap drinks night in the Compton Street and Archer Street areas of Soho, and maybe Rupert Street too. Hopefully some of my friends will be around too, or, if not, then I hope that there are plenty of sights like this to keep me entertained.

Tuesday will be my recovery day and after that I'm open to ideas (and offers, :-) ). Of course, this means I will have plenty of time to blog while I'm off.
Then Thursday is Comic Book day, with Thunderbolts #100, YAY!

Speak to y'all tomorrow.

No comments: