Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 23 March 2006

I nearly ended up naked!!!!

Well, not quite, but while walking along Charing Cross Road to get to the bus stop, on my way to work, I brushed up against a metal cage around the trunk of a tree at the side of the road. There was a bolt sticking out of the cage and it caught on the side seam of my jeans. I hadn't realised it was caught and carried on walking. I heard a rip and then noticed that there was a 2 foot tear in my jeans and a breeze around my nether regions. I was a bit pissed off, as they are one of my fave pairs of jeans, and also a bit embarrassed. I had to hold the two sides of the rip together as I walked along so stop my blushes, and I got cramp in my hand as I did so. I don't think too many people noticed though. At least I have a uniform to change into when I got to work, I'll just have to wear my uniform trousers home in the morning, yes I'm on nights again.

If I hadn't got laid last night then I would probably be more upset. (Just HAD to mention that, it happens so rarely nowdays).

No comments: