Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 9 March 2006

I just can't get away from this man!

Richard Burgi is not a household name over here in the UK (yet), but if I have anything to do with it he will be. Over the last week I just keep seeing him everywhere. Remember I said I was going to watch Starship Troopers 2, well there was a guy in that that I thought was really nice, despite his beard. It turns out that this was Richard Burgi. I did a search on IMDb and found out that he was one of the cute guys in Desperate Housewives too. Well, on top of all that I just saw a trailer for the Cameron Diaz film In Her Shoes and thought "Hey, he's cute" and guess who it was..... so, Richard Burgi is my

Man of the Week
And here you can see why! You can also catch him in some episodes of 24, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The District, Firefly, Seinfeld, Matlock, Empty Nest, and the classic soaps Days of Our Lives, One Life To Live, As The World Turns, and Another World. He was also in an episode of The Flash with another hunk fave of mine John Wesley Shipp (better known as Dawson's dad, Mitch, in Dawson's Creek!), who I've just found out is gay, I should have guessed with that body he has, I'll have to make him my Man of the Week one time soon. But, for now, lets hear it for the hunk that is Richard Burgi.

No comments: