Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Fed Up

Am feeling a bit down today, through a combination of the cold weather and the fact that my money had just run out and I don't get paid until Friday (when I am back to work). That, all combined with me not having talked to anyone outside of the flat this week and not really having anything to do, now that I am not researching for my second blog anymore. I feel a bit at a loose end. I even tidied my room today, including vacuuming and this week I've also done food shopping (replacing the sugar and dish washer tablets in the kitchen as no one else was going to!), put my work trousers in the dry cleaners, got new recycling bags from the estate site office, done 2 loads of washing, and I've also decided to cancel my account with Bains & Ernst completely, so that I can pay my debtors directly, thus freeing up the £82 a month that B&E take to pay to my debtors to clear the debt sooner.
What I need is a hug, or a cumfy night sat on the sofa WITH someone watching a couple of decent movies and having a pizza or something. I can't remember the last time I did either.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Since I am over the pond area. I am sending you a big hug. Wished I was there could be fun watching movies with you.
HUGS the Hamster again.
Ray

Alex said...

Thanks Ray. Much appreciated. Hugs back at ya!