Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 2 November 2006

Back to my childhood

One of my fave topics of conversation is the television of my childhood. I love reminicing about my favourite programs, so I thought I would share with you the top 20 programs I WOULD NOT miss when I was a kid. Most of these are cartoons or animation of some kind.
In no particular order:
  1. Dungeons & Dragons.
  2. Laff-a-Lympics.
  3. Thundercats.
  4. Transformers.
  5. Help! It's the Hair Bear Bunch.
  6. Space Ghost.
  7. Battle of the Planets.
  8. Jamie and the Magic Torch.
  9. Wacky Races.
  10. Valley of the Dinosaurs.
  11. Chorlton & the Wheelies.
  12. The Munch Bunch.
  13. Dangermouse.
  14. Tarzan, Lord of the Jungle.
  15. Jana of the Jungle.
  16. Godzilla.
  17. Captain Caveman.
  18. Dynamutt.
  19. The Mr Men. &
  20. Will o'the Wisp.

If there are any programs above that you do not know, then check them out by clicking the link, Wikipeding them, googling or even better, try Youtube! They are all fabulous.

1 comment:

Minge said...

Thanks for sharing! I loved all those shows, too. We should have been twins.