Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 16 July 2006

Tomorrow never comes

I am on nights tomorrow and so I will be able to go into Orbital Comics and catch up on my missing issues and get up to date with the Civil War. I have missed about 2 weeks worth of comics nad I still have some issues missing from last month too! So it looks like it will be another £100 jobbie!! It's a good job that I have 4 days off coming up, so I can catch up on my reading.
Also, I have the latest Harry Potter book to read and the first three Harry Potter films to watch on DVD, all thanks to Lee who bought them for me for my birthday. So looks like I will be spending quite some time in front of the tv as well a laying on my bed reading my comics. Fantastic!! I guess, as the weather is meant to be good next week, that I will have to venture outside at some point too.

No comments: