Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 23 July 2006

Getting back in the swing of it.

I had a surprise phonecall yesterday from my good mate Deano, calling all the way from Melbourne. It was so good to hear from him. As you can imagine we don't talk very often, but exchange emails all the time, though we have both been a bit bad at that recently. It was such a good feeling to catch up with him. But, like Dean said, it's a shame we can't just say "I'll meet you down the pub in an hour!" Still he is hoping tocome over here soon and I'm saving to go over there next year, so that is something to look forward to.

Now, as for the blog, I have been really bad recently and not been blogging and I do feel guilty about that. So I am going to renew my efforts and try and blog regularly again (I'm back to work tomorrow, so I will have plenty of time!! Wierd how I can blog more when I'm working, huh? Don't tell the boss)

I was also bullied by Deano because I've been falling behind on my comic reading. As you may know I've been skint recently with all the moving costs and everything. But now I have most of the comics that I missed, I am finding that I just can't catch up. I don't want to rush through reading them all, because I won't take the stories in fully, so I'm reading a couple every few hours. I'll get there eventually.

No comments: