Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 15 July 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!

It is my mate Tim's birthday today and he doesn't look too bad for 43!! I went out for a drink last night with Tim and his other half Richard. I had a really good time, and, as I was working today, I didn't stay out too late. I was a bit knackered this morning but am feeling fine now.
Just for Tim here are some men for him to admire.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMY!


I am out again tonight as my mate Lee is coming over and we are going out again into Soho for a few drinks, so I will be even more tired tomorrow at work. I am hoping that the quality totty that was out last night, will be out tonight too.
Then, after Sunday I am on 3 night shifts and then am off for 4 days.


And, as I was discussing Ben Browder with Tim last night, here is a bonus picture.

No comments: