Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 5 July 2006

Hey, I'm back!!

DID YOU MISS ME?
What do you mean "You didn't notice?"

Well I have now moved to Barbican, and god am I knackered and aching all over! Why can I not collect something lightweight instead of bloody comics? My arms and back are really aching, and I had to move on the hottest day of the year didn't I?
I love my new location, and it only took me 15 minutes to walk to work this morning (instead of the 1 hour that it used to take me on the tube from Hendon!).
The flat itself is in a real state, but it's not my mate/landlord's fault as he has only just move in and, to be honsest I wouldn't know where to start. We cleaned the kitched last night and it took both of us 2 hours to clean all the surfaces, shelves and floor. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The pub downstairs is very nice though, simple looking but nice.
Had a look all around the local shops and cafes and had some amazing scampi and chips at a local cafe. Everyone seems really friendly and I have no excuse for not joining a gym as there is a YMCA gym literally next door! AND residents of the estate get to use their own swimming pool too! I should be fit as F**K by this time next year.

So, all in all, a fantastic move. I am well chuffed and I will try and get back into the swing of blogging again, although I have no internet at home as yet.

No comments: