Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 17 July 2006

Plans interupted

I went to Forbidden Planet on the way to work today to get the comics I was missing, spending £104 quite easily. I also packed my laptop so I had something to do during the slow period of my night shift.
When I got to work I was told that I would be working on a special project dealing with the Lebanon Crisis and I would be working on my own all night. There are no plug point near the desk I have that I can plug my laptop into and I have 1 senior manager sat nearby at the moment anyway, so I couldn't "skive" if I wanted to!
It is "high profile" work so I shouldn't complain, at least my name will be known by the new managers, whom I have yet to be introduced to!
Oh well, as they say "the best laid plans of mice and men!"

No comments: