Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 5 July 2006

Exciting, or what?

After seeing the car advert with the skating robot, I thought I would do a quick search on the 'net for any updates on the upcoming Transformers Movie. I was pleasantly surprised (to say the least), to find that they have a website for it now WITH a trailer and the film isn't even out untiil 7.4.7. There are some fairly big names taking part in the film, although their exact roles are unsure as it has been said that they could be cover names. The biggest name would probably be Jon Voight, and the biggest actor, physically, would have to be Michael Clarke Duncan (from Green Mile, Armageddon, and Daredevil)
One of the actors, Tyrese Gibson (who I hadn't heard of) is also going to be playing Luke Cage in a film of the same name. For those who do not know him, Luke Cage is a hero from the Marvel Comics Group formerly known as Power Man and Hero For Hire. He doesn't look tough enough in the picture here, but it could be a good film.
Also saw the trailer for Spider-Man 3 the other day on tv. It looks fantastic, especially the Sandman effects. I will have to watch the second Spider-Man before I see that though (I haven't seen it yet because I wasn't impressed with the first film, but have been told the second is better).
And I STILL haven't seen X-Men 3, how crap a comic book fan am I?

No comments: