Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 16 July 2006

Great night out

I almost forgot to mention my night out last night.
Lee came over to mine and we bussed it into Soho, got something quick to eat and then hit the pubs. We visited the Kings Arms (which I am always disappointed with), then Rupert Street which was too hot to stand inside, and too dull outside (though there was some nice totty walking by).
After that we went to Barcode where Lee got off with some guy, then we went to Comptons where Lee got chatting with one of the barmen, Ben, who is very cute and loved the attention, and he told Lee that the other barman that I fancied fancied Lee too. I was a bit miffed at not getting any attention, but really chuffed for Lee as he was feeling a bit self-conscious at the beginning of the night.
Over-all it was a great night out and we had a chat before getting to sleep when we got back to mine.

No comments: