Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 17 April 2008

Transformers

I've just watched a DVD of the live-action Transformers film, which I had borrowed from Dan at work. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the film, though I had heard many great things about it, as I am a big fan of the original cartoon series and the comics (not to mention the action figures which I have over 100 of still down in the cellar).
The film was great. If you take it as a stand alone film instead of in the Transformers continuity (any of them), but the action scenes were a bit confusing with you not being able to tell who was where out of any of the Transformers at some points, but that would be my only criticism of the film.
There were some great moments in the film, such as when Bumblebee took a leak on one of the humans, I laughed out loud, and the effects were brilliantly done.
One of my favourite sexy men was also in the film, Amaury Nolasco, best known for Prison Break, but he wasn't in the film for anywhere near long enough for my liking. Josh Duhamal is good looking, in a Johnny Knoxville kind of way, but not anywhere near the same league as Amaury. If you haven't seen it yet, then give it a go, if you like sci-fi and / or adventure films then you should love it.

No comments: