Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 8 April 2008

Dr Who Confidential

During my short conversation with Tim yesterday I was reminded that I had yet to watch Dr Who Confidential for the first episode of the new series, in which Tim told me he appears.
I'd completely forgotten about Confidential when I watched the episode so, as I had plenty of time today, I just sat down and watched it. True to his word, Tim is on the show, in background shots quite a bit and then he is interviewed to explain what they hope to achieve with a certain special effects shot.

That's my mate that is, on the telly (well laptop in my case, but you know what I mean!).

He looked, and sounded a nit nervous but I'm sure he will get used to it after being interviewed a few more times. Watch out for him in future editions of Confidential! I don't know, first his own page on IMDb and now this, soon I'll have to make an appointment to meet him for drinks! Oh, wait a minute, that happens already, S**t!!

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Your mate is very hansome. Just like you are. Hope all is well. Try warm milk, I have been told that helps people sleep. Hot Bath, jerking off, etc.
Hope you get your rest.
Hugs the Hamster
Ray

Alex said...

Gonna have to try all that tonight, as I am back to work tomorrow and I've only just got out of bed now (15:00) !!!!!!
I'll pass on your comment to Tim, you are the second one to say it!