Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 16 April 2008

One More Shift

I am working one more shift (tonight) and then I am off for 4 days, whoopie!!!
Unfortunately, I have nothing to do over that period of time and so will probably be bored!! Bummer, eh?
Tim is busy working in Cardiff. I was going to go to my meet my future brother-in-law to get suits for the wedding but he wants to wait so he can loose some weight! And everyone else now live anywhere but London! I'm almost tempted to ask for overtime, but it's a bit late and I do need time away from there, despite it not being too bad lately.
I need some new drinking buddies, and to be honest I'd be happy if the drinks in question were tea and coffee, as I get a bit bored with pubs (and the way I feel afterwards!!). It's not nice going into a coffee shop on your own though, they are not meant for cruising either really are they? Oh well, looks like I will be out in Rupert Street and Barcode again at some point over the weekend, probably Friday night, standing in a corner looking for a victim, sorry nice guy to talk to!!

No comments: