Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 4 April 2008

Don't Forget

I have to remind you all not to forget that tonight is the last episode of this series of Torchwood, showing on BBC2 at 21:00 (followed by Torchwood: Declassified). This episode has the return of Captain John, played by James Marsters, so it should be a good one.
And then tomorrow we have the long awaited return of Dr Who, with Catherine Tate taking her turn as the Doctor's new assistant. I have been hesitant about Ms Tate joining the cast permanently, but I am trying to withhold judgement until I actually see her in the role properly. I have seen the trailer and the series does look good, but her voice just makes me think that she is going to go into one of her characters at any moment, she has such a distinctive voice. We shall see. The first episode of this series also has Sarah Lancashire in, not to mention Bernard Cribbins playing Donna's (Catherine Tate's character's) grandfather, so should be good.
Unfortunately, I am working nights tonight and tomorrow (not to mention Sunday as well, so I will have to wait to watch them on BBC's iPlayer, which is a shame). I do hope to meet up with Tim for a debriefing on Monday or Tuesday night (if he is free) as I haven't seen him for ages.

No comments: