Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 18 April 2008

Bad Boy

Today's Home & Away episode on Five Life has got me interested in another main character of the show other than Roman Harris! I have always thought that Aden Jefferies, played by Todd Lasance, was nice looking but was put off by his character. Today, with him being topless on the beach, I developed a whole new appreciation for him! He has a great body, with even a nascent six-pack showing! What a treat it was to see both him and Roman topless on the beach! If only they would get it on and Martha would butt-out!!
It's not dirty lust either as, although Aden is still at school, Todd is actually 23 years old, so I am not being too much of a dirty old man!
Once again though, I am thwarted by the internet as I cannot find any decent pictures of Todd to post here! I have the same problem with Conrad Coleby (Roman) and Lincoln Lewis (Geoff). Come on Seven Network, and Channel 5 for that matter, pull your finger out and get promoting the series with loads of sexy pictures of these hunks, your ratings can only improve!!
Today's episode also saw more of Geoff, also topless, on the beach, and he is building his body up nicely too! This is why I love Home & Away! Who cares about the story lines (though they are good, though repetitive, too!).

No comments: