Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 3 April 2008

Now Boarding - Reviews

The reviews are in for my mate Dean's show - Now Boarding
"Taking a different slant on an aviation theme, Dean Arcuri in Now Boarding is the perfect entertainment for a long and confortable flight. Arcuri is our gracious flight steward - and he's as camp as a row of Ian Thorpes. His rendition of Come Fly With Me was a spot-on introduction to 60 minutes of loose gags and swoonsome songs with a flying theme.
Impressive to note, Arcuri outdoes Nicole Kidman in One Day I'll Fly Away; R Kelly's I Believe I Can gives him the chance to really let loose and turning the Mary Wells' standard My Guy into the rather cheeky My Gay ("talking 'bout my gay, my gay!") had everyone laughing. He peaked with a tingling version of Elton John's Daniel. I never like that song until the show. - Shane Cooper - BNews"

No comments: