Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 4 April 2008

Night Out

Last night, after work I was invited to the birthday drinks of the building manager, Ray, from the building I work in. Apparently he likes me, not in a sexual way I hope because he would probably crush me!! We (Dan a colleague was also invited) had permission to leave a bit early and got a taxi to the Red Lion pub in Holborn. I wasn't looking forward to it as I was skint and felt guilty at not being able to buy a drink, and because some of the managers from the security company I work for would be there also. I was planning to have two drinks and then make my escape.
It turned out to be a good night, the security company people kept pretty much to themselves and the rest of us had a laugh. I didn't need to make an excuse as the birthday boy himself left at around 21:00 so we just finished out drinks after that and then left. All in all a good night.
I am slightly worried as Ray did say he wanted to have a private chat with me at some point! Considering his knowledge of "things gay," (we were talking about Julian & Sandy last night, much to everyone elses bemusement), I hope it isn't about what I think it may be! That could cause some embarrassment!

2 comments:

aldwin said...

wow, i was just randomly opening bloggers whose fave movie is brokeback mountain. i got to read this post and i kinda like it. it's somehow a parallel event that happend to me..

Alex said...

Glad you liked it, hope that you keep reading, my life has been pretty boring over the last month, but now my finances are a bit more sorted I hope to "get out more!" So hope to have lots more to report!