Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 13 September 2006

Gaily News

UK:
London:
Wicked launches in London, the musical about the Witches of Oz.

My take: Sounds like fun and it stars Miriam Margoyles and Adam Garcia.

London: Gay Sunday is coming up again on 17th September at London Zoo.

My Take: Hopefully I will be able to find someone who wants to go this year, because I couldn’t last year.

Plymouth: A Mr Gay UK finalist, Sam Connell has been kicked off his Navy base for allegedly having sex with a male trainee. The “romp” took place in the gymnasium and cost them both their positions. A strict “no-touching” rule bans fraternization between trainers, senior ratings, and recruits at the base, where all naval enlistees have their initial training.
Source: GCN.ie

My Take: I thought that was one of the perks of being in the Navy! And Sam is only 2 years older than the trainee!

No comments: