Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 19 June 2006

Today's pressie idea.

I went out tonight for a drink with my mate Tim. He is going on holiday in the morning and so won't be able to join me on Wednesday for my birthday. Gutted. My other good mate, Lee is busy with work on Wednesday and Thursday and so cannot come into London to celebrate with me either. Double gutted. My other closest friend is Alexis who lives in Torquay, so he cannot come down either. Triple whammy eh? Not to mention Deano way over in Australia!! Looks like I will be celebrating my birthday on my own again this year. Oh well, will have to turn on the charm and see who I can pursuade to talk to me all evening then won't I?
So my birthday gift idea will have to be some good conversation with some gorgeous hunky men on my birthday evening please. Thank you.

No comments: