Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 23 June 2006

Do I really want to admit this?

OK! So I woke up this morning and turned on the TV. There was a show on that I'd caught glimpses of before, and thought it was weird, called Lazy Town. There was nothing else on so I left the TV on while I had breakfast and I found myself very attracted to the main character Sporticus. Now you may think that is quite normal, but this program is on CBeebies the BBC channel for really young kids!!!
Now after looking this guy up (ok, it was mainly trying to find fit pictures of him) I came to realise that I fancy him more in his costume than in his normal attire. You'll see what I mean below. Magnus Scheving is an athlete from Iceland whonow has a company promoting exercise for kids (which explains his bounding around in Lazy Town).
Keep up the good work Magnus.

No comments: