Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 28 June 2006

Ant-Man: The Movie!!! Come off it Marvel!

I got an email today from a mate at work, telling me that there is an Ant-Man film on the cards. I couldn't believe it, so I checked out MarvelDirectory and for a minute I thought it was confirmed, but then I noticed the site it wasn't up to date, and I couldn't find anything more up to date about it so I think we are safe.
Now the films that I think should get made would be:
  • Iron Fist, which is being talked about with Ray Park (Darth Maul / Toad), gould be great.
  • Iron Man, which is also being talked about, as long as it isn't Tom Cruise playing him as rumoured.
  • Werewolf By Night would be fantastic.
  • Sub-Mariner would be great too, and I saw a mock-up of The Rock as Namor, which looked fantastic.
  • There was a rumour about a Gargoyle film, but it may be a bit too similar to Spawn.
  • Ms Marvel would be fantastic, but then I've always liked her.
  • Gambit would obviously be popular.
  • She-Hulk could be good.
  • I think the Inhumans would make a fantastic movie.
  • Machine Man could be good, maybe it would work even better if it was set in the 70's.
  • Nova, with a story similar to "The Last Starfighter"?
  • Cloak and Dagger could work.
  • As could Rom.
  • And the Guardians of the Galaxy could work quite well too.

I think I best stop there or I could go on forever.

No comments: