Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 11 June 2006

Hidden Hero

Just browsing through the internet this morning I discovered a picture of an actor I'd neverheard of and I thought he looked pretty horny. It turns out that Michael Bailey Smith has been in loads of things that I've seen, but normally is so covered by make-up and prosthetics that I would never recognise him. I haven't seen the original Fantastic Four film, yet, but he played the Thing (Ben Grimm) in that, was in Babylon 5, Star Trek: Voyager, the Conan tv show (I didn't even know there had been a tv show!), Diagnosis Murder, the X-Files, Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Roswell, Charmed, Men In Black II, Desperate Housewives, My Name Is Earl, and most recelntly The Hills Have Eyes. I'll have to keep an eye out for him in future, especially now he has the bold headed look. Nice.

No comments: