Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 3 June 2006

BB

I really do not want to talk on and on about Big Brother this year as it is really getting on my nerves. It is reminding me so much of school; with the "pretty" in-crowd feeling that it is their right to rule the house, and the "ugly" geeks being left out because they do not conform to the "pretty-ones" ideals. It reminds me of MY school and of all the American college films and programs I've ever seen. These people need to get out in the real world. I can't see me watching much of the rest of the series outside of work. At work there isn't always anything else to watch on the television during night shifts. But the best part for me so far, of the few bits I have seen, was Sezer's face when he was told he was being evicted. Priceless.
Next, please make it Grace. PLEASE!

No comments: