Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 24 June 2006

Sad passing of a genius.

I have just found out that the genius of American tellytainment that was Aaron Spelling, has died. He passed away yesterday having suffered a stroke a few days before. I would like to pass on my condolences and thank him for years of televison entertainment that filled my childhood (and still fill my time) with wonderful programs to watch. My favourites are many but include the fantastic Charlie's Angels, Hotel, Hart to Hart, T.J. Hooker, Vega$, and the legendary Dynasty and its poor relation the Colbys. Currently there is also Charmed, with its vast array of male and female flesh for all. Long may his legacy continue and the quality of his programs be maintained.

R.I.P. Aaron, you will be missed by millions.

No comments: