Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 8 June 2012

Bingham Cup 2012 (Pictures)

Pictures in no particular order:
 Closing Ceremony Dinner (and the only decent picture of me)
I had to wear green and blue on my face at all times
Lovely Jono's lovely arse.
Second Team Captain Daz and their top try scorer Dan M.



Jonathan Mayor
Manchester Gay & Lesbian Choir
Jonathan and Alice Hoagland
Ben Cohen
Practice
Caledonian Thebans
A Melbourne Charger fan
Alex D and his eye
Tracy keeping warm in one of the kit bags, a la M16, I was in the other!
Nathan (former Steeler, current Theban)
Jon in a body bag (I still don't know exactly why we had it).
The trophies.
The gayest boots in Broughton Park

Tired, waiting in reception after checking out







Not sexual (I'm told)




John (from one of the other teams), who I never got introduced to
PJ
Rob M's best feature

The Sydney Convicts (eventual winners of the Bingham Cup) take things very seriously. They have a full staff of doctors, nurses, physios etc & they brought all their own equipment over with them (including the ice baths)!!. If only we in the Steelers had that money.





Night out at View Bar apres Divaliscious' performance



Scott L




Iggy on a team talk
It's tiring work being a supporter OR a player









88 of the Kings Cross Steelers and supporters. Fantastic crowd of people. Love them all.

No comments: